Martin's career spans decades of leadership in top companies which include Merrill Lynch, US Bank, Wells Fargo and Regions Bank. But perhaps his biggest decision was prompted by a small business client he assisted while a consultant at GoDaddy. This customer hit on a recurring theme, i.e. website developers are either impossible to find or too expensive to hire. Since that time, his ventures have taken him from being a licensed reseller of GoDaddy web hosting to a reliable provider of small business websites and applications.
Martin and his wife Rose have four adult children and five grandchildren. In their spare time, they enjoy sports and are avid fans of professional and college baseball and softball, football, rugby and auto racing.
Details about Martin's experience, education, and certifications are provided below along with testimonials, skill endorsements and a summary of technical aptitudes.
"To call Martin tireless is an understatement... he gives 100% of himself in tending to clients."
"A true professional in every level of the word. ... Intelligent. Personable. Friendly. Possesses a "can do" spirit with each project."
"An excellent communicator. He has been able to relate to a wide range of clients."
Development and design of websites, web applications as well as enterprise applications for small business.
- Integrated solutions based on client priorities.
- Website design, development, and hosting.
- Web application design and integration.
- Social media management including email marketing.
Provide group and individual tutoring services for software development and computer science.
- Completed tutor certification training through College Reading and Learning Association.
- Established learning objectives, plans and regular meeting schedule with individual students.
- Up to 20 students attended group tutoring at any one point in time.
- IDE's included MS Visual Studio, NetBeans, Eclipse and Brackets.
Provided web hosting and development consultation for GoDaddy customers.
- Completed GoDaddy comprehensive consultant training.
- Recognized for achievement in website design.
- Met or exceeded goals for activity and revenue generation in every period.
Manage all aspects of nonprofit organization.
- Implemented marketing solutions utilizing website and social media outlets.
- Annualized growth in donations over 20%.
- Net assets more than doubled to over $400 thousand.
Banking sales and service for manufacturers, retail, and wholesale businesses.
- Expanded presence in Cedar Rapids and Northeast Iowa.
- Generated over $20 million in new commercial loans.
- Developed cash management solutions for over $1 million in new commercial deposits.
Supervise sales and service activities of up to 150 employees in 24 Iowa bank branches.
- Originated over $200 million in new loans.
- Commercial deposits grew by over $100 million.
- Contributed over $10 million in net income to the holding company annually.
Banking sales and service for companies with revenues between $10 and $500 million.
- Originated 15 new banking relationships.
- New commercial loan outstandings over $100 million.
- Implemented, on average, seven non-credit products for each customer.
Expires: December, 2020
Expires: December, 2020
Managing Partner at Federal Group, LLC/FMS Corporation
Senior Staffing Specialist for Collins Aerospace
Community Bank and Trust
Banking & Commercial Banking
|Object-oriented design and development including; modeling with UML, requirements elicitation and analysis, object-oriented design patterns, development which maximizes the benefits of reusable software, as well as risk-based, static, behavioral, and structural testing. I prefer Agile approaches to development which focus on frequent engagement of the client and rapid delivery of usable prototypes.|
|Database design, queries, stored procedures and functions in SQL and NoSQL database technologies. Databases used include SQLite, MySQL, Microsoft SQL, and mongoDB on a local server. Experience also includes database solutions on the cloud; PostgreSQL and mLab through mongoDB.|
|Server / Network
|Experience with both Linux and Microsoft server environments including a high comfort level with command line tools in both environments.|